MyTracker is tracking and collaboration system that allows users to collect, file, share, and discuss any
type of information, whether it is news, a thought, bug, task, idea, document, graph and report. MyTracker is
powerful, well-organized, efficient, fully customizable and easy to use.
MyTracker is designed to make massive amounts of information manageable. It flexible, giving users a powerful
framework allowing them to focus on their own problem-solving decisions. It can arrange large groups of information
in an enormous number of ways, but quickly find a single item within the groups. MyTracker supports custom form
design, queries, reporting, charting, notification and export of data - in HTML, XML and XLS (Excel) formats.
MyTracker is released under GPL License.
- Custom issue fields - Probably the most powerful feature of myTracker. Issue
fields are not pre-determined, you can use exactly the ones you want.
- Users and custom user groups - organize users into groups with fine grained but easy
to use permissions.
- Custom Forms - create your own input forms with your layout and limit their use to a user
or a user group.
- Custom Reports - user defined reports that output HTML for printing from a standard
- Custom Graphs - powerful but easy to use graphing capabilities.
- Custom Queries - organize the large amount of information into user definable
lists. Power user can create their own SQL queries.
- Custom Notification - let user know by email (or using myTracker's intray)
when issues reached certain priority or re-assignment or whatever. This is a powerful user definable feature.
- Custom Stylesheets - Create your own display layouts of issue information
usine HTML layouts with myTracker macros to display meaningful information.
Special, power features:
- Issue reference - allows freely define references between two issues
- OneClick - is a freely definable buttons with definable functionality.
- myTracker events - script based system that let's you program what happens when a
myTracker event hook fires.
- Queries parameters - make queries for display lists, reports and graphs.
prompt the user for input that filters the output list.
- Web service - super fast and efficient connection to the database through a SOAP server.
- Monitoring - send your user mail if a new attachement inserts
- Mail importing - import your bug mails direct into myTracker
myTracker grows with you
MyTracker scales with your needs. You can install it on your desktop and work local on your machine
without database server, use it in your company in client-server mode or you can even use it world wide
through secure web services support.